Feature films in all genres and documentaries for the section “Wide Angle” are eligible.“Wide Angle” section aims to present worldwide-acclaimed feature films as well new discoveries which reflect contemporary tendencies in the film art.
1. Must be completed after January 1st 2017.
2. Must be in its original language.
3. Must be with English subtitles if the original language is not English.
4. Feature films and documentaries must have their running time longer than 60 minutes.
5. Must be available for three screenings during Kaunas IFF.
6. Must not have been screened in Lithuania previously.
7. Must be the original work of the submitter or submitters. The filmmaker must have the right or permission to use all music, images, graphics, footage, etc. within the film.
8. Must not be works in progress. Please be sure all entries in all categories are fully completed before submitting.
9. All films submitted for selection must be in original version, with English subtitles. DVDs for selection must be sent at the sender's charge, along with any press clippings or advertising materials deemed necessary (especially a DVD trailer), as well as a still from the film. The sender must acquit any customs duties, or the festival may refuse reception. DVDs for selection will be not returned to the sender.
10. A selected DVD must be received at Kaunas IFF no later than twenty days prior to its scheduled screening date to the following address:
Kaunas International Film Festival
Submission to Kaunas International Film Festival
Vytautas Magnus University
V. Putvinskio g. 23-110
Kaunas 44212, Lithuania