Feature films in all genres and documentaries for the sections “Wide Angle”, “Identity”, “Music Moves the world” and “All the muses” are eligible.
Films should fit into the descriptions of the sections below:
“Wide Angle” This section aims to present worldwide-acclaimed feature films as well new discoveries which reflect contemporary tendencies in the film art.
“Identity” Films included in “Identity” section are looking for inovative angles on identity matters.
“Music Moves the world” In this section film meets music. It is dedicated to exploration of creative and participatory process in music.
“All the Muses” This section is presenting includes films about arts.
1. Must be completed after January 1st 2016.
2. Must be in its original language.
3. Must be with English subtitles if the original language is not English.
4. Feature films and documentaries must have their running time longer than 60 minutes.
5. Must be available for three screenings during Kaunas IFF.
6. Must not have been screened in Lithuania previously.
7. Must be the original work of the submitter or submitters. The filmmaker must have the right or permission to use all music, images, graphics, footage, etc. within the film.
8. Must not be works in progress. Please be sure all entries in all categories are fully completed before submitting.
9. Selected films must provide a Digital Cinema Package (DCP) in order to be screened at Kaunas IFF, as well as a back-up Blu-ray. The film must be clearly labeled on the DCP and Blue-ray.
10. A selected DCP must be received at Kaunas IFF no later than twenty days prior to its scheduled screening date to the following address:
Kaunas International Film Festival
Submission to [please, insert the section title]
Laisves al. 13A